Assistant Property Manager for Wiggin Properties
Assistant Property Manager
Wiggin Properties, LLC - Tulsa, OK, USA
$18 to $20 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Wiggin Properties has a thriving, modern, growing, and team-oriented environment! We are here for you!”
We are seeking an Assistant Property Manager to become a part of our team! You will help the Property Management team operate, maintain, and lease the assigned properties.
- Ensure the smooth operations of all aspects of the properties including leasing, maintenance, and tenant and community relations.
- Provide excellent tenant service.
- Respond to tenant questions/problems in a timely and courteous manner.
- Follow-up with tenants to insure satisfactory resolution of any issues.
- Work with the Property Manager to proactively manage the property.
- Work with Property Manager to establish leasing, credit, and screening policies, lease rates, marketing programs and product standards.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must obtain Certified Apartment Leasing Professional (CALP) designation within 1 year of employment.
- Proficiency in MS Suite - specifically Excel, Teams, Outlook, and SharePoint. Adobe Acrobat, Yardi Voyager / Yardi Rent Café a plus.
- Interest in learning how to operate and manage properties.
- Strong customer service/tenant relation skills required.
- Ability to read, interpret and fully understand leases and related documents.
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate multiple projects.
- Highly organized and skilled with time management.
- Must possess excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic.
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times.
About Wiggin Properties, LLC:
Our Property Management team delivers an array of management services across a spectrum of properties including industrial, retail, residential and mixed-use.
How to Apply