C.Y.M. Living Offering Sign-on Bonus for Maintenance Supervisor
We are a growing firm and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for quality people who share our dedication to customer service and improving our residents’ quality of life.
We offer opportunities for upward mobility with an opportunity for growth.
We offer training and development.
We have a great company culture where we care and appreciate our employees!
We offer a very competitive salary, as well as a variety of benefits and bonus structures.
Would you be interested in joining our team?
The Maintenance Supervisor's role requires effective and careful evaluation in response to a broad range of maintenance needs to assist and optimize the efficient operation of property. The right candidate will be someone who is honest, self-directed, organized, able to multi-task, and who works well with people, both co-workers and residents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Appliance Repair
- Locks & Keys
- Basic Carpentry
- Painting and Drywall Repair
- Janitorial, Grounds and Snow Removal
Requirements of the Position:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal;
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter;
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Prior experience in the facilities maintenance field;
- On-call coverage for emergencies after hours, weekends and holidays;
- Skilled in routine apartment maintenance, as well as handling administrative tasks and paperwork related to vendors/contractors;
- Ability to respond and remedy maintenance issues in a timely manner.
Employment is pending a background check or a background check is a requirement of the position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: commensurate with experience.
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org