C.Y.M. Living Offering Sign-on Bonus for Maintenance Technician
Our company is a leader in the property management industry, and we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled maintenance technician to join our team in Tulsa, OK.
We are a growing firm and as we continue to grow, we’re looking for quality people who share our dedication to customer service and improving our residents’ quality of life.
We offer opportunities for upward mobility with an opportunity for growth.
We offer training and development.
We have a great company culture where we care and appreciate our employees!
We offer a very competitive salary, as well as a variety of benefits and bonus structures.
Would you be interested in joining our team?
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, troubleshooting and repairing maintenance issues involving electrical, plumbing, HVAC, appliance repairs and carpentry. This candidate will be assisting with snow removal, responding to on-call emergencies and working with the office team to make sure all make-ready repairs and services are completed and on schedule. Candidate must stay current on all applicable building codes/safety standards along with maintaining the trash room and dumpster areas.
- Ability to read and write English as demonstrated by clear and concise written and verbal communications, the ability to read service requests, to read and understand policies and procedures including but not limited to Key Control Policy and all Maintenance Emergency policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate with team members, residents and vendors in order to provide customer service.
- Ability to identify cleaning and chemical supplies, ability to read and understand Hazard Communication Safety Data Sheets (SDS), ability to understand proper applications of chemicals and general cleaning supplies, ability to frequently handle and properly dispose of these products.
- Knowledge of electrical, plumbing, appliances, carpentry, emergency systems, flooring, hardware accessories, and waste management systems.
- Complete understanding of emergency systems, shutoffs, locations and sequence of operations.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division in order to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and totals.
- Ability to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Ability to understand basic knowledge of boilers, chillers, cooling towers, electrical, flooring, plumbing, sprinklers and steam systems.
- Spanish proficiency preferred
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Building maintenance environment, indoor/outdoor, consisting of exposure to moving mechanical parts and seasonal temperature changes ranging from freezing to extreme heat..
- Vision requirements include both close range and long distance vision.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and crawl into confined spaces.
- Must be able to endure walking, squatting, bending, balancing, climbing, kneeling, crawling and prolonged standing.
- Must be able to use hands to grip power and hand tools.
- Bi weekly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- Professional development assistance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person
Submit Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org