Hiring a Sales Executive for the Tulsa & OKC Area
- You will set up and conduct sales/service meetings with the decisions makers across your business portfolio.
- You will develop and maintain close relations within an assigned territory - exceeding customer expectations.
- You will manage your sales pipeline and revenue forecast in Salesforce to ensure accurate recording of prospecting activity.
- You will even step in and assist in the collection of current monies and past due accounts on your accounts when needed, because that’s just what you do
- You will achieve your new sales presentations and cold call goals with flying colors.
- Quotas will be set by the Market Sales Manager and, because you are an amazing Sales Executive, you will not only meet, but exceed monthly quotas.
- You are intelligent, curious and you have a finger on the pulse of digital media.
- You are passionate about the growth and development within the multifamily industry and are comfortable communicating the value of RentPath's suite of products and services to your customers.
- You work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of revenue generation, customer satisfaction and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
- You are a Sales Professional and are polished, know how to prospect and are COMPLETELY comfortable closing new business deals.
- You will come with at least an Associates level college degree and will have been in the B2B Sales space for a minimum of 3 years, which could include some experience in college. If you’ve sold in the digital ad space within those 3+ years, even better!
- It goes without saying that you have strong customer service and client retention skills, and are an excellent communicator and presenter.
- You really do get data and understand how to interpret it in a way that allows you to quickly apply data within the sales process. Calculators and Excel spreadsheets aren’t needed for you!
- We would love for you to bring Salesforce experience to the table, but other CRM experience will definitely help you get up to speed with the technology for this role.
- You recognize that this role requires you to travel, so you must have the ability to drive to all sales calls and appointments within your assigned territory. This generally requires up to 20 hours or more of being in the field.
For questions about this job opportunity, or to apply, click here to contact Richard Sargent.